Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pippa's Leopard Print

People Style Watch (my other fave magazine) had a mini book called "Your Go-To Jeans Guide" that showed ways to make denim casual, sexy, polished, etc.  Basically, it had everything one needed to know about denim.  Anyways, the image of Pippa Middleton stood out to me because she paired her leopard with brown.  Normally in the past, I've seen leopard with either red or black.  Lately however, I've seen people pairing it with pinks, browns, camels, and purples (which doesn't sound like it would work but it does).  So, I took a cue from Pippa and added brown and gold elements to my top which I purchased 2 years ago but have only worn twice (I'm not really one for prints, but I'm trying to branch out a bit).  But I have to say, it was hard to resist the urge to throw some red in there because I just love leopard paired with red :) 
SN: I felt like Mary J. Blige in my sunglasses and icy nude lip (lol)


me:
top-Bebe
jeans-Levi's
flats-Wal-Mart
sunglasses-RayBan

No comments:

Post a Comment