Thursday, December 27, 2012

Printed Jeans: Python

The printed jean has become a big trend as of late.  Everything from reptile, stripes, leopard, polka dot, python, abstract, etc. can be found on a jean or pant.  I saw these in JCP and immediately knew I had to have them.  This was interesting and surprising to me because I really don't do prints that often-they make me feel overwhelmed! However, I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and try different patterns, prints, and stuff. (lol) This time I accessorized  with black and wanted to make it look a bit more street (haha) rather than how the pictures show the jeans more dressy. I think next time I'll try red with them. I really liked how in the second picture, the ladies added pops of color to the print. I'll probably wait to do that when it gets a bit warmer though.











*me-Bomber: Forever 21
        Tee: JCPenney
        Jeans: JCPenney
        Boots: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment