Sunday, December 9, 2012

Blue Blazer+ Grey Skinny Jeans

Once again, Jessica Alba serves as my inspiration.  I love this blue-cobalt, royal-whatever you want to call it.  Jessica is all about her "pop of color", which makes sense given that her stylist is Brad Goreski (who I adore), the king of the P.O.C. craze.  I love the star design on the pants as well.  It's a simple outfit, but has color and design which takes it up a notch.  The sandals and shades are cool too.  I obviously don't have jeans with design on them since prints aren't really my thing, so I added a striped tee to the blazer and jeans.  (Btw I heart stripes!) On another note, I didn't like how the shoes looked in the pic, so I cropped them out :)



*me-Blazer:Charlotte Russe; Tee:Forever 21; Jeans: Levi's












No comments:

Post a Comment