Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kim in Red

I first saw Kim K in this outfit on an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (which I am obsessed about) earlier this year.  I really cannot tell you why I love this except for the fact that it's simple and beautiful.  The red pops.  The bag is a gorgeous color.  Her makeup is flawless.  The jeans look great and elongate her petite frame.  There's not an overload of jewelry.  She looks comfortable in it.  Plus, I like Kim in colors, not all the black leather and whites she's doing lately (though she has had some outfits that were hits).  Feeling inspired, I grabbed a red dolman top (which I've only worn once because red just isn't a color I have a lot of), dark high waist flares, and my fave motorcycle boots, and here is the result.  Comfort and simplicity is my motto of fashion and this outfit achieves both.

*me-top:Conway; jeans: Charlotte Russe; boots:Charlotte Russe; bag:Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment