Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Minnetonka Moccasins

This is an outfit that I actually went out and bought similar items to recreate.  The photo of Amerie is from her photo shoot with Elle Magazine back in '09.  Everything about this look is gorgeous, the plaid shirt, the shorts, and the boots.  Her boots were the item that first caught my eye-so I went out and bought the exact same pair!  You won't believe how hard it was trying to track down a plaid top with just red and blue as the colors. (It seriously took me 2 1/2 years to find the right one!)  Anyways, I like the outfit as a whole because of the pairing of red, blue, and black.  I don't normally pair blues (dark blues to be specific) together with blacks.  I usually do reds and blues together or reds and blacks.  But when you think about it and see it, the colors together make sense and don't clash. 



















*me-shoes:Minnetonka Moccasins (Tramper Ankle Hi Boot $55.95); jeans:Express; top:Forever 21
**You can't see the shoes as great in these pics so  here is a close up of how they look, and I must say they're the most comfortable shoe EVER!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment