Monday, December 24, 2012

Black Suit

I don't remember when I came across this photo of Ms. Alba, but it had to have been earlier this year because the outfit that inspired it was purchased around March.  Jessica is wearing a D&G ensemble-black silk suit jacket and sequined pants, with Christian Louboutin spiked pumps.  I love all black outfits, especially with a pop of color somewhere.  I was drawn to the fact that she looked so comfortable but beautiful.  Because of the different textures in here outfit (her top is silky, her pants are sequined, and her shoes are spiked), it goes from being just a boring black suit.  Following her lead, I put together a silk blazer and pants (I soooo wished I could have found sequined pants tho!), my own spiked pumps, and added my red clutch.  This outfit was so easy to put together and was super comfy.

 *me: Blazer/Pants-Belk; Shoes-Ebay or Alloy.com $54.90

No comments:

Post a Comment