Friday, December 7, 2012

Jewel Tone for the Fall

Instyle Mag did an article about trends for the fall, one of which included jewel tone.  I found it interesting that they paired leopard with coral (they call it scarlet??, but that's coral lol)  Coral does have a bit of a reddish tint to it and often times leopard is paired with red, so this worked.  The outfit I wore consists of a mesh sweater, brown long-sleeved shirt, skinny jeans, and leopard flats.  I was actually considering packing the jeans and mesh sweater with the rest of my spring/summer items since I find these colors more appropriate for that time.  However, as of late, all the old fashion rules have been thrown out the window.  Guess I won't pack them away just yet.

*me-sweater: Forever21; tee:Rainbow; jeans:MNG by Mango; flats: Charlotte Russe


No comments:

Post a Comment