Friday, November 30, 2012

Side-Striped Trousers

So I was definitely in a rush to get to work yesterday morning and nothing in my closet was jumping out at me.  I wanted to be warm enough to stand the 33 degree temperature in the a.m., but not so warm that I couldn't deal with the sun and eventual expected high of 64 degrees.  I remembered a photo I saw of Olivia Palermo walking her dog and wearing a simple yet chic outfit consisting of a black sweater and side-striped trousers.  I love the fact that it looked like it took her less than 5 minutes to get dressed and she still managed to stay on trend with the trousers and look exceptionally cute while walking her dog.  So I grabbed a black sweater, my side-striped trouser (which I purchased before this trend became big), stepped in my flats, threw on a scarf (all of which took me about 5 minutes to do), and headed out the door.  Lifesaver :)  I provided side views because you can't really tell they have a stripe if you're looking just in front and all the other poses were not working :)
me: sweater-Charlotte Russe; trousers-Express; flats-Charlotte Russe; scarf-Charlotte Russe


No comments:

Post a Comment