Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bright Top & Biker Boots

I know I've said it before, but I'll say again....I love Jessica Alba's style so much!!!  It's just so incredibly effortless and she always looks so comfortable.  Dressed up or down, she always nails it.  In this picture, Jessica is wearing 7 for all Mankind Destroyed  jeans with a yellow sweater and biker boots.  Jessica usually adds color in her outfit somewhere, and here she added it with her bright yellow sweater.  I will admit, there isn't anything particularly stunning about this outfit-and yet, I love it! Sometimes, I just want to throw on a top and jeans really quick and still look put together, and this outfit that she is wearing does that for me.  Actually, a lot of her outfits give off that vibe.  I had to add a black scarf though because if I'm going to wear different colors, something has to match somewhere!

 *Me-Top: TJMaxx;
Jeans: Levis;
Boots: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment