Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Egg Blue Peplum Dress

I saw Rosario Dawson in this Antonio Berardi gown for the Golden Globes back in January.  I immediately loved it simply because of the color, which happens to be my favorite color.  I don't get to wear it often because light blue is hard to come by in clothing.  I have to say I don't love the shoulders on Rosario's gown, but I don't hate them either.  (Most of the reviews on this dress were negative because of the fit of the gown on her.)  Honestly, I only love this dress for the color (which reminds me of Easter because of the pastel) and the peplum waist.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to find a light blue peplum dress to wear for Easter....and I found one!!! 
 *Me- Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Shoes: Cato's; Clutch: Burlington Coat Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment