Saturday, March 30, 2013

Head to Toe Blue

Essence Magazine's April 2013 issue features Tia and Tamera Mowry, two actresses I've loved since their days on "Sister Sister".  They show Tia and Tamera in these awesome blue outfits and I immediately zeroed in on Tia's.  I love head to toe color (just as long as you add another color in there somewhere like your bag or accessories) and Tia looks really nice in this Calvin Klein suit.  The statement necklace adds another color to the outfit so it's not so matchy.  Before I saw this outfit, I was looking at mys sweater and trousers I had in this cobalt blue color and thought about pairing them together.  However, I decided against it because I thought I would look like a blueberry! After seeing Tia's outfit, I thought she looked like a pretty blueberry, so I figured I'd just wear my pieces together anyway.  I'm sure I looked like a blueberry too, but I'm a cute blueberry so who cares :)





*Me-Top and Pants:Express; Shoes:Payless;
Necklace-Burlington

No comments:

Post a Comment