Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Leopard Cardigan+Wedge Sneakers

Back in January, I saw this pic of Miranda Kerr in a A.L.C. cardigan and Helmut Lang leather leggings.  I thought it was a cute airport outfit.  The cardigan was a nice touch since it was blue and white, but the shoes (Isabel Marant wedge sneakers) brought the outfit a different vibe and are what caught my eye.  My friend and I were in Target and she actually tried on a similar pair and I liked them, but not enough to purchase them for myself.  This pic changed my mind!  I love sneakers. I'm an Adidas fanatic! But, sneakers have a way of making you look younger and don't always translate well when you want to look a bit more dressy.  These wedge sneakers do that.  I love them and they are now going to be a permanent wardrobe staple in my closet.  The cardigan I'm wearing has kind of just been sitting around collecting dust in my closet.  But I love how it looks here with this outfit.  *Note to self: You can breathe new life into items in your closet just by paring them with something different than how you wore it before :)


**me- Cardigan: Michael Kors; Blouse: Old Navy; Leggings: MNG by Mango; Shoes: Target
 These are the varieties of the Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers that are available:


No comments:

Post a Comment