Sunday, February 24, 2013

Brightening Up the Winter with Neon

So back in November, I got an email from Express advertising the neon items they had in store.  And because I LOVE color, I obviously love neons!!!  I have seen (and worn) neons with black before, but this particular look caught my attention because it was an edgier take on the neon trend.  Plus, I don't wear neons in the fall/winter because it's just a bit too bright for me.  But I like this look a lot.  And I thought the coated skinnys and leather jacket definitely gave me that "edge". 
(P.S. sorry about the blurriness of this pic but it would not let me save it and I had to go through some crazy methods to get this pic on here!!)

*me: Jacket: Express; Top: Forever 21; Pants: JCPenney; Shoes: Ebay




No comments:

Post a Comment