Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ponchos and Capes



























So I tried wearing a poncho before and I liked it but....I decided ponchos weren't for me.  Well, after seeing this one above on Olivia Palermo (and others), I thought I'd give it another shot.  As far as the cape trend, I do really love it, and of course seeing Kerry and Solange in their versions inspired me to try it in a way that was comfortable and wearable for my everyday life. (Side note, I loved the cape outfit I wore!) See pics below.


***Me:
Outfit 1-Poncho/Blouse: H & M; Pants/Shoes/Bag: Express
Outfit 2-Poncho/Bag: (same as above) Jeans: Levi's; Boots: Ebay
Outfit 3-Top/Shoes: Charlotte Russe; Pants/Bag: Express














Photo Credit: Pinterest, Style Bistro, Cocoon Luxe, UsWeekly

No comments:

Post a Comment