Saturday, April 16, 2016

Collection: Light Blue






Light blue is my favorite color, and it was everywhere for Spring/Summer '15.  I zeroed in on the two looks above from Lupita and Kendall, and promptly snatched up every article of blue clothing I could find.  Below is a collection of my light blue looks from the past year. (I've really fell behind on updating my blog!!)


***Me-
 Outfit 1: Blazer/Crops/Necklace: Forever 21; Top: Cato; Shoes:  Sears; Bag: Express
 Outfit 2: Dress: H&M; Shoes: Guess; Bag: Aldo
 Outfit 3: Kimono: Forever 21; Trousers: The Limited; Sandals: BCF
 Outfit 4: Hat: Nine West; Top/Sandals: Express; Pants: Forever 21
 Outfit 5: Jacket: JCP; Sweater: Wetseal; Skirt: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's;
 Shoes/Necklace: Target;  Clutch: Express;































Photo Credit: Pinterest; express.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment