Friday, January 11, 2013

30 Days of Denim Inspiration: Poncho

People Style Watch did a feature called "30 Days of Denim" in which they recycled two or three pairs of jeans and gave the reader a month's worth of outfits.  This particular shot caught my eye because of the poncho.  I had a black poncho that I purchased last year but never wore.  It was one of those purchases that I bought thinking I would do something different, but because it was so out of my comfort zone, it ended up sitting with the tag still on it...until I saw this pic.  I also love how she added the legwarmers to give a different vibe to the shearling boots. Everything about this outfit-from the colors, to the accessories, to the coziness, is a winner to me.
 *me-Poncho: Macy's; Sweater: Express; Jeans: Levi's; Legwarmers: Rue 21; Boots: K-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment