Thursday, July 11, 2013

OLDIES: My Keepsake Find



So this post features a dress I wore to a wedding last year.  At the time, this blog was still an idea in my head, so now I've decided to do an "oldie" post (outfits that I wore before I started the blog) on this look since I haven't blogged in a while.  I first saw Nicole Richie in this Keepsake "Lost Without You" cutout dress back in October 2011 and made a mental note to find something like it.  Well, when it came time to look for a dress to wear to the wedding, I thought about the Keepsake dress.  I ended up finding a dress at Foreign Exchange and was surprised at how spot on it was to Nicole's.  Since pink and orange were the big color combo trend then, I added orange, pink, and yellow extras :)



 **Me-Dress: Foreign Exchange; Shoes and Accessories: JC Penney




(Photo credits: wantandafford.com; robyncooke-styleguide.co.za)

No comments:

Post a Comment