Sunday, July 21, 2013

Getting My Money's Worth (Neon Bag)

So I brought a bag from Target last year during the summer neon craze because I just LOVE neon colors.  I already had the jewelry, the clothes, even neon flats (smh)!  To complete my collection, I just had to have a neon bag.  After I bought it, I forgot about it (like I do with a lot of stuff I purchase on a whim).  I never even used it!  While I was doing some spring cleaning this year, I came across it and realized that I just didn't like it as much as the day that I brought it.  But I hate feeling like I wasted money so I decided that I would figure out a way to incorporate it into my wardrobe.  The only thing was that it was soooo bright and I didn't want to pair it with my other neons (ie those neon flats I mentioned earlier) so I played the waiting game.  And then my answer came in the form of Alessandra Ambrosio in July while browsing Instyle's website.  I like how she made the bag her standout piece and kept the colors basic. So, I popped off the tag and did what she did.....




(Photo credit: Instyle.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment