Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dressing up a White Tee



I love wearing white t-shirts with eye catching accessories.  Solange’s look from April of last year was the perfect example of how I like to wear white tees.  She was in a Splendid tee, Maki Oh lace trimmed high slit skirt (which was gorgeous!) ,and shoes by Christian Louboutin. Her accessories- a clutch by Lie Sang Bong and a Mawi of London Pyramid Necklace-were super cute as well.  This look is so effortless and that’s what I love the most about it.  Though she wore it last year, it’s still very on-trend with the black and white trend craze for spring 2013.  So, I did my own take on Solange’s outfit and paired a white tee with a black lace skirt, ankle strap wedges, a statement necklace (that I hardly get to wear), and I traded in the green clutch for a pink one.  And to complete the look, I just had to have the curly hair!!!



 **Me-Top:Charlotte Russe; Skirt:Target; Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target; Bag: Nicole by Nicole Miller; Necklace: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment