Monday, May 13, 2013

Oranges and Bananas

Here's another look inspired by Solange Knowles.  I ran across this picture of Ms. Knowles back in March.  Her color combination of citrus and mustard (at least that's the most accurate description of the shades to me) is absolutely gorgeous!  Even though the colors are bright and eye catching, it's still a classic look because she chose classic cut and silhouette for the dress and coat .  I have never worn orange and yellow together unless it's already the color combination in a tee or jewelry, but this look really made me want to go for it....so I did!  However, I reversed it and made the main color orange instead.  I really liked the outfit came together. 

 


































**Me: Top, Crops, Shoes- J.C. Penney
Blazer-Charlotte Russe
Clutch-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment