Friday, January 18, 2013

Colored Lace

Lately, I have seen quite a few celebrities in lace-colored lace specifically.  And since I'm a fan of color, this is a trend I love and wanted to try.  Upon browsing one of my favorite clothing websites, asos.com, I came across two lace skirts that I felt I had to have in my life.  I was in the middle of trying to decide which one I should add to my cart, when it dawned on me that I actually have a similar lace pencil skirt in my closet.  So I went and looked, and....I did (lol) I actually completely forgot about this skirt.  I purchased it in like 2010.  So I ended up saving myself money.  I did take a cue from the way they paired blush with creams and nudes.


















*me- Top: Forever 21; Skirt: Target; Shoes: LC by Lauren Conrad (Kohl's)


No comments:

Post a Comment