Saturday, February 21, 2015

Long Vest


I love vests, kimonos, and coverups in general, so of course I had to purchase this long vest when I saw Laura Govan (who I must say has GREAT style) in hers! These vests are nice to wear on my "feeling fat" days and when I want to wear "too short" styles in conservative settings, as I did on this day. (Plus, this skirt kept rising up like all my pencil skirts do, which is incredibly annoying smh!)  Once it gets warmer, I plan to wear my other long vest I have the way Laura has done here, which I can't wait to try out because I don't normally pair long or big clothes together because the proportions can make you look bigger or sloppy. Check me out below....

***Me: Vest and Skirt: Forever 21; Top and Bag: Express;  Shoes: Charlotte Russe











Photo Credit: @lauramgovan via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment