Thursday, February 12, 2015

Compilation: Joggers









 So I am really loving the athleisure trend-the cute sweatshirts, comfy joggers, and stylish sneakers. Though I haven't displayed it on this blog, I'm really a jeans and sneakers (Adidas) girl at heart.  However, once I got older and worked in different environments that didn't allow sneakers and (sometimes) jeans, I had to adapt *shrugs*  However, it's still important that I'm comfortable in whatever I wear, so these joggers I've gravitated to allow me to look presentable and comfy. I was able to wear two of these looks to church and one to work, so I love that it easily translates to all aspects of my life! Here's a compilation of three looks from the past year...


***Me: 
Pic Set 1: Top: MNG by Mango; Pants: ASOS; Cardigan: Charlotte Russe; Shoes: Express; Bag: Steve Madden
Pic Set  2: Top: Rainbow; Pants: Burlington; Shoes: BCBG
Pic Set 3: Sweater: Forever 21; Top and Pants: Rainbow; Shoes: BCBG; Bag: Aldo











Photo Credit: hisredcarpet.com; pinterest.com; poorfashionistas.tumblr.com; loveshoppingmiami.com


No comments:

Post a Comment