Sunday, August 31, 2014

"Something Blue"


I attended a gorgeous wedding yesterday. (Congrats to the lovely couple!)  My outfit was inspired by a popular wedding phrase, "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue". My clutch is an old purchase from my days when I worked at Charlotte Russe.  My dress is new (well, I hadn't worn it, even though it was purchased last year) and blue. And....the sock I used to form the bun in my hair was borrowed from an old boyfriend and it "somehow" found it's way in my sock drawer permanently LOL. (Because it's such a long trouser sock, I figured it would make a great bun stuffer!) I'm so happy I finally got to wear this dress because I'd been dying to wear it.  Plus, it's a perfect example of the type of clothing I am starting to gravitate towards- bold or black, and simple with a twist.

**Me- Dress: Nicole by Nicole Miller (JCP); Shoes: Payless; Clutch: Charlotte Russe






















No comments:

Post a Comment