Saturday, July 5, 2014

Red Variation




Red has always been a color I stayed away from until about the last 2 years.  Now, I embrace it as an instant pop to any outfit that I just love.  However, after wearing it with navy, black , white, gray on occasions, and leopard print, I became bored and wanted to experiment with other ways to pair it.  I remember first seeing Amy Adams' Valentino Golden Globes gown earlier this year and loving the burgundy and red combination.  I later saw Emma Stone wearing a similar combination of Roland Mouret separates.  I really took note of the fact that her shoe choice was bronze instead of gold or neutral, which I feel is what most would have chosen.

I paired my tomato red pants with a super old and forgotten cranberry tank.  Since I was going to work, I covered up with a beige blazer and threw on two more super old pieces-a bronze necklace and matching bronze heels to complete the ensemble.

***Me- Blazer-Forever 21; Tank-so old I don't remember; Pants: Express; Shoes: Sam Edelman; Bag: Guess; Necklace: Target






 Photo Credit: whowhatwear.com; alisachung.com

No comments:

Post a Comment