Apparently, there are rules for following this trend (lol) so here's what I followed in putting together the outfit...
- Begin with choosing a bold printed piece, be it a printed top, skirt, or blazer (I chose a blazer)
- Stick to one color family (check)
- Stick to a max of 2 prints in your outfit (I added small pink zebra earrings *shrugs*)
- The key to mixing prints is all in the size and shape (small verticals, one big horizontal)
- If mixing bright prints are too overwhelming for you, choose black and white prints for a classy ensemble and bring a dash of color with a bold bag, shoes, or other accessories (check)