Friday, September 9, 2016

Pink Lemonade


So I get regular emails from Aldo. Whoever puts these looks together for Aldo is amazing! Sometimes they have me looking more at the clothes than the shoes! For the first look, I was inspired by the peachy pink bermudas paired with hot pink shoes, and also the color combo of peach and cobalt.  For the second look, I just love that weird neutral color paired with yellow (one of my favorite colors).

As far as posting, I'll get back into the habit again. It's just been too hot to even try to think about posing for a pic, plus me and this natural hair journey, and the outside haven't been getting along to well :(

***Me-
 Look one: Dress: Off Saks Fifth; Shoes: GX by Gwen Stefani; Bag: Aldo :)
 Look two: Top: Love Culture; Bermudas: Target; Shoes: Express; Bag: Nicole Miller; Watch: Plato's Closet









Photo Credit: Aldo; Instyle

No comments:

Post a Comment