Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Collection: Olive/Khaki/Hunter/Forest Green -Part I


So every year,when the seasons change, I pick a color that I want to wear more of. (Which is how my closet got to be so colorful!) This past year, it was olive/khaki/hunter/forest green-they come up with so many different names for it.  I have seen it pop up on a lot of celebrities, blogs, and clothing stores, and honestly, it just looks soooo good!  I've come across many looks from the past years that influenced me, so I will feature those, plus several of the ways I've worn this color.  So I won't overload this blog with pictures, I'm breaking this into 3 posts and showing the looks that influenced each outfit on that particular blog. (You'll see that one of the looks on today's feature was inspired by a look I wore two years ago.) Hope you like what you see...




















***Me***
Outfit 1: Maxidress, Necklace:Forever 21; Bag: Aldo; Shoes: GoJane
Outfit 2: Shirtdress: Express; Booties: Guess; Bag: Michael Kors
Outfit 3: Top: H&M; Cardigan: Charlotte Russe; Pants: Express; Shoes: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's; Bag: Cato's; Necklace: Love Culture; Sunnies: RayBan


Photo Credit: Styleblazer; Hello Magazine; DailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment