Sunday, August 2, 2015

Southern Midi Style


So I decided to try wearing a silhouette I don't normally gravitate to-a midi skater dress.  It's a bit southern, 1950's housewife, and though I am from (and currently in) the South, it's just not my thing.  It's really just a longer version of a skater dress (which I sometimes like, depending on the length which, if too short, can fly up with the wind :(  However, I've been seeing them a lot more, especially on the First Lady and Jessica Alba, who both wear this style of dress often.
Will I try this style of dress again? I don't know, maybe, because I actually like the one I have on.  But I don't see it being a staple in my closet. However, that's the same thing I said about midi body con dresses and skirts, and now I have like four!

***Me- Dress: Forever 21; Shoes: Express; Bag: Aldo






 Photo Credit: galleryhip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment